With apologies again for the late notice...
We rolled into Fairfax, VA at about 10:30 or so, getting in the hotel shortly before 11:00 by the time we parked the bus and such. At this point, I've checked everyone into their rooms. Some of the more resilient youth are up late. Others are, well, not.
Now, I realize these preliminary posts aren't always the most amusing, so today I kept track of a few funny things that people said. I hope you enjoy these (in no particular order):
1. Don't cuddle me; I'm not a pizza cone.
2. I can't talk with this thing up my nose.
3. [Dashboard] Jesus is so full of himself.
4. John, please don't give us feedback.
5. I'm an adult. I'll be 15 in four months.
1000 Points for the first to correctly identify the speaker of each of these in the comments!
Another great day today. Excited to fill you in on that in the morning (I will not be doing the Monday epic post tonight).