Longest day yet. Dropped off at the mall this morning, and got back to the hotel after midnight, having had a concert, capital tour, and time to hang out. So many great things to talk about!
That said, I'll look forward to telling you all about it tomorrow. Right now I have to get to bed...I have to get up at 5:00am so I can get down to the Washington monument and get us some ride tickets (along with 8 dedicated volunteers we're calling the IMForce).
Quotes for the day...
1. Y'all are like a little progressive family.
2. My goal is not to make it into the blog. (Jerry Hudspeth)
3. I won't eat you. I'll just threaten you.
4. You're such a lucky duck you're not even a duck. You're a swan.
5. I have peanut butter crappers.
See you tomorrow!